Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello

Hello world, well, hello to whoever accidentally found this site :). My hope is that this little part of the web will help serve as inspiration for me, and anyone else who may be reading, to strike a path that allows a simpler and happier life. It seems that sometimes all the busyness, consumerism, and just, well, more, is a path that leads to a great deal of unhappiness. I'm not sure how this blog will evolve, but I am looking forward to a little accountability on my path.

My thoughts for this blog on this cloudy October day, is for it to document my family's path to have less "stuff", but more enjoyment. At this season in my life I don't want to clean or organize clutter anymore. I have no interest in keeping up with the Joneses (I'm pretty sure they are not happy.)  What I do want is less stress, more time with my family just enjoying each other, more contentment with the things I do have, and a happier outlook on life.

I am blessed to be married to the love of my life and mom to one sweet 8 year-old daughter. I am learning how to be a better disciple of Jesus every day, but I still stumble a lot.  That's me in a nutshell. Now back to laundry to get our week started on the right foot. My plan for tomorrow is a bit of purging and organizing of my wardrobe, I'm looking for "small, but mighty." Okay, realistically, "small, but efficient."

No comments:

Post a Comment